Social media content creator
We are looking for an individual, who will be responsible for social media marketing including increasing brand awareness, developing content, promotion, engagement, and conversation strategies.
Manage and design digital campaigns at a massive scale and engage millions of people through Social Media channels
Content creation for campaign pages, banners, and other social media assets as needed through primary and secondary research
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Collaborate with various units like Research, Video, Content, and Marketing to conceptualize and disseminate information
Liaison with India Action Project field teams to ensure complete synchronization between field activity and digital operations
Keep up with all political developments and suggest campaign interventions as and when required
- Must know Gujarati, English, and Hindi
- Understanding of social media platforms and digital best practices, SEO and web traffic metrics, experience with video content creation and storyboarding
- Professionals with minimum 2 years of experience in managing digital campaigns and/or content creation.
- Willingness to travel extensively and long working hours.
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure.
Salary Range: INR 25,000-30,000/month